Arash did it.
Yesterday he became a PADI Instructor. It was a long way Arah started last year as a SSI instructor in Amed, Bali. But he wanted to become a PADI Instructor too.
Last January he arrived in Oceans 5 to start his IDC with PADI Course Directors Camille Lemens and Sander Buis. He was a bit unlucky of his last 2 days of the IDC. He became ill. He couldn't join the IE in February. But he came back at the end of March to continue his IDC and to practice more. The result is there Arash is the first PADI Instructor when dive resort Oceans 5 became a PADI Career Development Center, CDC.
Oceans 5 is the only CDC center on Gili Air. Oceans 5 has the best facilities for IDCs on the Gilis:
1) a 25 meter trainings pool especially designed for scuba diving
2) a AC-ed classroom of 70 m2
3) a 60 inch television to follow all presentation
4) an ibox, so the candidates can follow the presentations on their ipads or iphones
5) 2 PADI Course Directors, 2 IDC Staff Instructors
The next instructor development course at Oceans 5 starts at the 1th of May. If you like to have more information about the IDC write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org