Eco Diver Internships Gili Islands
Do you care about the environment? Do you want to know more about the marine life around the Gili Islands? Do you want to be a responsible diver? Oceans 5 dive resort offers Eco Diver specialty courses and Eco Diver Internships.
There are different ways to become an Eco diver:
Become an Eco Diver: Oceans 5 dive resort offers the following Eco specialties:
• PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course
• PADI Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
• Project AWARE Specialty Course • AWARE Fish ID Specialty Course
• AWARE Shark Conservation Specialty Course • AWARE Coral Reef Conservation Specialty Course
• PADI Project AWARE Sea Turtle Awareness Distinctive Specialty Course
• Reef Check Eco Diver Course
As a diver you can choose the Eco Specialties you are interested in. If you like to have more knowledge and skill development of Eco specialties, think to become a PADI Eco Master Scuba Diver.
Become a PADI Eco Master Scuba Diver: If you don’t want to become a PADI Dive Professional but you want to reach the highest level of recreational diving, think about the Padi Eco Master Scuba Diver course.
The prerequisites for the course are: • 12 years old • PADI Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• PADI Rescue Diver or Junior Rescue Diver (or qualifying certification from another training organization)
• Minimum of five PADI Eco Specialty Diver courses
• Minimum of 50 logged dives Oceans 5 dive resort also integrates the Eco Specialties in PADI Divemaster courses and PADI Instructor courses. So become an Eco PADI Pro with Oceans 5 dive resort.
For more information about Eco Diver Internships Gili Islands write us an email: email@example.com or visit our website: www.indonesia-idc.com.